High Shear Mixer – HSM 2003 SV/DV
The new Multimix® high shear lab mixer or sometimes known as laboratory homogenizer mixer – HSM2003 with patented “V” design rotor and stator (or commonly called homogenizing workhead) produces creamy emulsion in speed you’ve never seen before. Just perfect for your daily high shear mixing needs.
Available in single or double vortex design for those seeking greater vortex flow.
- Elimination of ‘fish eye’ which is undesirable for quality
- product perception
- Production of fine emulsions within minutes compared to conventional mixers
- Cost savings in terms of process efficiency, electricity and manpower
- Ease of use with electrical lifting for mixer workhead
- Versatility with interchangeable attachments for mixing, dispersing and milling
High Shear Mixer – HSM 2003SV Specification
|Motor||1/2HP Compact AC Motor in Aluminum Housing|
|Power Supply||Single phase, 110V/220V, 50/60Hz|
|Mixing Impeller|| High shearing rotor/stator with patented “V” Design:
|Speed||Electronic variable speed inverter 0-6000 rpm|
|Material||SS 316L wetted parts|
|Mixing Capacity||0.5 -12 liter (H2O)|
|Lifting||by manual / electrical lifting (NEW!!!)|
High Shear Mixer – Upgraded design with lifting !