Vacuum Ribbon Mixer
Multimix Vacuum Ribbon Mixer/Blender is specially designed for powder mixing or blending of dry powders products while eliminating “powder” pollution.
- Elimination of dusty environment
- Vacuum design prevents oxidation and moisture during mixing
- Electrical lifting system for better ergonomics
- Reduced batch processing time
- Safety features for operators
- Homogeneous mixture of powders within minutes
- Robust solution for dry, repeatable mixing and blending
- Designed for easy cleaning, maintenance and spare parts change
- Explosion proof motor for utmost safety
- GMP and sanitary design compliant
- High stability of mix
Vacuum Ribbon Mixer Specification
|Power Supply||Three phase, 380V/415V, 50/60Hz|
|Impeller design||Double helical ribbon with Teflon scraper|
|Wetted Parts Material||Food and medical grade stainless steel SS 316L|
|Seal||Gland packing with Teflon bush|
|Clearance||8 – 10 mm|
|Discharge||Centred with (butterfly) pneumatic mechanism|
|Explosion proof motor EEX D ll T4|
|Remote control station for ex-proof motor|
|Liquid Spraying System|
|Vacuum feeders for input ingredients|
|Motorized lifting system|
|Touch screen panel control|
WHY VACUUM RIBBON MIXER/BLENDER?
Many customers face “dust pollution” when it comes to dry blending of ingredients in powder form.
When raw powder materials are transferred out from the sack to the ribbon mixer/blender, powder “flies” around and disperse in the air leading to:
- wastage of raw materials,
- irritation if inhaled and
- dusty working environment for the operators.
HOW MULTIMIX VACUUM RIBBON MIXER WORKS?
The vacuum mechanism sucks the powder into mixing chamber, thus effectively preventing the powder which is light in nature from dispersing in the surrounding air leading to powder pollution usually seen in conventional method of direct pouring of powders into the mixing chamber. This way, no moisture can be trapped in the products when for powder blending process is done under vacuum condition.
The helical ribbon blades are also different from conventional ones as they are fitted with Teflon scrapers in order to scrap the edges continuously to improve the homogeneity of the dry mix/blend.
A special liquid spraying system (LSS) can also be added when incorporating liquid phase in the powder to avoid agglomerates.
RIBBON MIXER APPLICATIONS:
- Cosmetic compact powder
- Detergent powder
- Cleaning chemicals
- Instant coffee powders