Lab Disperser | Stirer | Agitator – EKOMIX 2403
The new Multimix® benchtop high speed lab disperser – Ekomix 2403 comes in extra slim and compact design, ideal for laboratory with space constraints and thus perfect for small scale high shear dispersing needs. It can function also as lab stirrer or lab agitator simply with a change of mixing attachments (see brochure below).
- Production of fine dispersions within minutes compared to conventional mixers
- Cost savings in terms of process efficiency, electricity and manpower
- Ease of use with electrical lifting for mixer workhead
- Versatility with interchangeable attachments for mixing, emulsifying and milling
- Ease of adjusting mixer height with electrical lifting
Benchtop High Speed Lab Disperser | Stirrer | Agitator – Ekomix 2403 – Product Video
|Motor||1/2HP Compact AC Motor in Aluminum Housing|
|Power Supply||Single phase, 110V/220V, 50/60Hz|
|Mixing Impeller||Disperser blade 43mm|
|Speed||Electronic variable speed inverter 0-6000 rpm|
|Material||SS 316L wetted parts|
|Mixing Capacity||up to 12 liter (H2O)|
|Lifting||by manual / electrical lifting (NEW design !!! )|
HOW LAB DISPERSER WORKS?
The Multimix Ekomix 2403 comes with a wide range of dissolver blade (a.k.a Cowles Blade) diameter which should be proportional to the vessel diameter size used. Using the correct disperser blade size, a strong vortex will be generated which will in turn disperse any powder in the liquid effectively at a high tip speed at max.6000rpm.