Vacuum Inline Mixer
Vacuum Inline Mixer (VIM) is a pilot plant unit designed under vacuum for various applications uses mainly in the emulsion and dispersion process for the cosmetics, pharmaceutical, food and chemicals industry. It is a combination of namely an anchor mixer, with a inline high shear mixer (HSM).
– Dispersion of gums within second without “fish eye”
– Achievement of fine emulsions of nano particle size.
– Elimination of air bubbles in the products.
– Outstanding stability and homogeneity.
– Improvement of product quality.
Showing all 2 results