Vacuum Dual Shaft Mixers
Vacuum dual shaft mixer (VDSM) is a pilot plant unit designed under vacuum for various applications uses mainly in the emulsion and dispersion process for the cosmetics, pharmaceutical, food and chemicals industry. It is a combination of dual shaft mixers,namely an anchor mixer, with a batch high shear mixer (HSM). The HSM is also be interchangeable with a HSD.
– Dispersion of gums within second without ” fish eye”
– Achievement of fine emulsions of nano particle size.
– Elimination of air bubbles in the products.
– Outstanding stability and homogeneity.
– Improvement of product quality.
Showing all 3 results